FOR SALE- ALEZAN LEATHER HEATED SEATS *PRICEDROP

Neilp

ANOTHER PRICEDROP I have reduced the price on these to £250delivered as I need to free up room in my garage for the car coming back..

For Sale is my 2006 alezan leather seats.

These were removed from my 2006 car with approx 25k on clock. They were removed to make way for new bucket seats.

The seats have had the mounts that bolt to the floor removed (i assume they were rivited on in some way) These were used to mount my new seats as I couldn't get runners to fit.

I have spoken to a welder/metal work shop nearby that said its a simple job to remove a set from another set of seats and remount them. It will be a case of drilling out rivets/welds etc and redoing it. So if you decide to purchase these then your mounts will need removed from your current seats and remounted. If you have the electric seats already i'm not sure how big a job it is to remove the full bottom runner section and replace. I understand this is do-able though.

The airbags have not deployed and heating elements/motors are working fine.

For this reason of needing remounted I'm allowing these seats to go very cheap @ £385 delivered

b6a629e9.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

There is minor wear on the drivers bolster which is repairable cheap as per the guide on here.

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

This is the mounts on the new rails to illustrate what has been removed :thumbs:

320258_10150331145994259_105250384258_7777357_1187283780_n.jpg

First to PM will secure.

Payment by bank transfer or paypal with seller paying the fee's

Regards

Neil

Bump for this one.

And where is the guide for restoring alezan leather seats (thus ensuring a further bump!)?

Guide is herehttp://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=53240&hilit=Seat+refurb

Bud imho they are about double the price they should be, i had a friend looking for a set a while back and they come up every so often on ebay and go for around £100 each chair.

Probbaly not what you want to hear though sorry!

As I said, I'm open to sensible offers. Delivery and packing is 45 quid in total. I've never seen alezan leather go that cheap though.

• 2 weeks later...