Leather Seats

spawn

Just wondering how many types of leather seats there are for a 350z mine is a 04 plate with black leather heated/electrict/airbag and it has a bulge on the drivers seat between your legs, ive seen some other seats and they havent got the bulge??

Reason im asking is because my airbag has gone off in seat so i need a replacement. thanks

The roadster ones also have netting in the middle of them to help air circulation, so they are different looking to the coupe ones.

not all of them do.. my seats are exactly the same as would be in a coupe with the hump in the drivers seat and no mesh :thumbs:

The roadster ones also have netting in the middle of them to help air circulation, so they are different looking to the coupe ones.

not all of them do.. my seats are exactly the same as would be in a coupe with the hump in the drivers seat and no mesh :thumbs:

ah, it may just be the alezan orange roadster ones which do then, as your right, thinking about it ive seen quite a few ones with the black leather interior which dont have the netting.

ive just swapped my black leather ones for some custom stitched ones

they new ones are from a hard top, they fit

but

the electric now only operates the slide forwrd , the rear seat back tilt is now manual.

hope that makes sense

other than that, they fit from one car to the other ,

the airbag light is now on ? but i think thats a problem with the new seat not switching them .

a92b8f5.jpg

ive just swapped my black leather ones for some custom stitched ones

they new ones are from a hard top, they fit

but

the electric now only operates the slide forwrd , the rear seat back tilt is now manual.

hope that makes sense

other than that, they fit from one car to the other ,

the airbag light is now on ? but i think thats a problem with the new seat not switching them .

a92b8f5.jpg

Wow! they are sexy! :D