Quartz touch up paint

sipar69

Thanks to my own clumsiness and a lamp post outside our house I’ve managed to get a thin vertical scratch about 1.5 cm long on the Z’s door. I’ve polished with G3 and concealed it with Black Hole Glaze, but there’s a small area where it’s still visible close up.

It’s not visible enough to warrant professional attention, so I’m just wondering if anyone has ordered / used Quartz touch up paint for the Anniversary Edition (was considering paints 4U). Be good to know how the colour match was etc…

:thumbs:

I have some from Paints4U to do stone chips and the match is very good as always. :thumbs:

The code wasnt on the site when I tried to find it (this was almost 2yrs ago now though!), so had to do a manual input of the code, but it came and was correct.

Remember just to put a tiny amount (via toothpic or proper touch up swab), just enough to get colour in the scratch. Dont try and put a blob in there. You need the smallest amount to actually apply the colour to it. Then a tiny amount of laquer too.

I have some from Paints4U to do stone chips and the match is very good as always. :thumbs:

The code wasnt on the site when I tried to find it (this was almost 2yrs ago now though!), so had to do a manual input of the code, but it came and was correct.

Remember just to put a tiny amount (via toothpic or proper touch up swab), just enough to get colour in the scratch. Dont try and put a blob in there. You need the smallest amount to actually apply the colour to it. Then a tiny amount of laquer too.

Cheers Chris - I'll order some. Thanks for the advice on application. I intend to apply only enough touch up to fill the very small area which I can feel with my finger nail. I'll also order some of the touch up 'spears' on their site, as I can then use it for stone chips as well. Once it's dried I'll re-glaze and wax.

I put the KAV code in on their site and it just said "Grey". I'll add some additional info to make sure they know it's the Quartz special edition paint.