Supercharged UK GT 350z

tprice

Before I start to get too excited about my next potential buy I am just seeing if anyone would be interested in the car.

As I am not in any rush to sell it, I would rather wait for a decent offer, and also want it to go to a good home! Car will not be found on ebay or pistonheads as this is the only place I am going to guage interest for now as I know the type of phonecalls Ill be getting as soon as it goes on PH!

£11500

54 Plate Gunmetal GT z with Vortech V2 Supercharger

Kinetix Hi-flow cats

Kinetix V2 Plenum upgrade

FMIC

Screen in sunglasses holder with boost, afr mix etc.

Nismo exhaust

LMGT4 rims

toyo t1rs and falken 452s all with at least 5-6mm tread

62000 miles

receipts totalling £13000

approx 400bhp+ had it dyno's at 385 but main intake pipe was leaking and has since been fixed which is why it was slightly down on power

full coilovers and ARBs all round

probably loads iv missed, there are sooooo many receipts in this folder!

for those that are interested the conversion was carried out by abbey and I have the invoice for that too.

car was originally built by a chap called dorian (i believe) and i think his username was something along the lines of dreamscience?

Ian will confirm for me im sure! As he told me in the first place!

Only reason for the thread is that a mate has been hassling me about it as he wants it and I now have my heart set on an evo 8 that I have found!

Few pics, very poor im sorry but if I have any interest ill take it out the garage and get some good ones!

fasahsfp011.jpg

fasahsfp002.jpg

fasahsfp012.jpg

tprice_17@hotmail.com

please feel free to email me with any questions as I dont come on here as often anymore!

if I have made any mistakes in the listing please let me know and Ill edit ASAP.

Ill miss you all if it goes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...