Help needed on used 350Z prices

Gaz350

Hi guys,

as much as it breaks my heart to have to face this, I'm going to have to sell my 2006 56 350z to help fund my PhD at University :( The car is a facelift, non-GT model with 28k on the clock, I am the first private owner since Nissan (I believe it was a staff car), it has a 12 month MOT and FNSH, I know everyone says this about their car but it really is in immaculate condition. Could anyone please give me some advice on how much the car is worth or how much I could expect to sell it for? Also any advice on the best place to advertise for a quick but decent sale?

Thank you for your time, for what may be the last time :headhurt:

Gary

I bought mine just under 2 weeks ago. I paid 9.5 for my 56 GT (Blue) with 38k. It was advertised for 10k, so were quite a few GT spec facelifts with sub 50k.

Try Parkers, although for a 56, they value it with 50-60k, but still might get a rough idea (If not already done so).

I wouldn't have though 10k was out of the question, but colour and not having the GT pack could affect how much someone want to pay. How much tax have you got left? I personally wouldn't have paid anywhere near the asking price without a decent amount of tax left.

Good luck with the sale though!