Keyed (my little rant)

JMRolfe

I just hope in karma and they get whats coming to them. :rant:

I remember when i lived near richmond a few years back and headed out to work to see what some idiot had done to a row of cars parked up along our road. It looked like they had got an open can of beans and rotated it right along the sides of 4 cars, including a bentley and a new audi. Thankfully for me they stopped before my golf.

When I lived in taunton 15 cars (including mine) were keyed, well I say keyed it was actually an 8 year old with a compass....

Someone spotted him and let everyone know and a few of us went to the boys Dad who basically said not my problem what am I supposed to do...

Some of us went to the police but they said nothing they could do blah blah blah...

The boys Dad had a very nice Scooby, which almost overnight was keyed within an inch of its life :surrender:

When I lived in taunton 15 cars (including mine) were keyed, well I say keyed it was actually an 8 year old with a compass....

Someone spotted him and let everyone know and a few of us went to the boys Dad who basically said not my problem what am I supposed to do...

Some of us went to the police but they said nothing they could do blah blah blah...

The boys Dad had a very nice Scooby, which almost overnight was keyed within an inch of its life :surrender:

Just desserts! :teeth: