Karcher 0.3 litre Foam Nozzle

Wez21

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have just purchased the following foam nozzle for my pressure washer and was wondering if anyone could tell me if I can put snow foam in this or if it is only for the cleaning solutions?

If just the cleaning solutions can anyone recommend one?

http://www.karcher.co.uk/uk/Products/Ho ... plications

The difference between those and a proper foam lance is ridiculous! get a proper one :thumbs:

Hi, its not the yellow one but the clear pot with the gun attached. Ive been using the cleaner that came with the pressure washer and it really foams up well, very surprised and pleased with it. It really goes through the solution though, no the wonder you buy them in 5ltr containers.

and yes I would have like the 'proper' foam lance but I got a £15 Halfords voucher for xmas and this looked a good buy! haha maybe get the bigger one at a later date. Just doing a bit of research on the solutions now before I buy, any recomendations greatly accepted.

:D

^The "proper" ones dont get through much solution. Buy a 5L container of the snow foam, and you add approx 100-200ml of the neat solution and make up to 1L in the lance, and you wont use all of it to foam a car, especially a Zed!

I'm glad to hear what you have is working well, if a touch thirsty :lol:

Foams wise I recommend the Autobrite one, or Meguiars Hyperwash (though not wax friendly)