JAE 2006 info 21-23 july 2006

Removed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience
Have you got space for a(nother) UY GT4 on Sunday?

Can only make the one day, but I'm getting very tempted.....

Cheers!

I'm not in charge but..... I'd say so ;)

Hopefully see you Sunday :)

Neither am I .......... (at the moment ;) ) but John I'm sure that would be fine and a/another (with sarnie) UY on the stand would be B)B)

Have you got space for a(nother) UY GT4 on Sunday?

Can only make the one day, but I'm getting very tempted.....

Cheers!

I'm not in charge but..... I'd say so ;)

Hopefully see you Sunday :)

Neither am I .......... (at the moment ;) ) but John I'm sure that would be fine and a/another (with sarnie) UY on the stand would be B)B)

That's only if he's speaking to us by then :wacko:

Guest prescience

Why's that, not over that PWQ issue surely :headhurt: - that was a compliment to liking having him around :teeth:

OK. Subject to last minute problems I'll be there (I'm moving house on the 25th so an trying to do some prep. now to avoid panicing that weekend).

I see gates open at 6am, and first "event" starts at 10am. Is there an optimum arrival time to aim for?

I presume just pay at the gate and follow the map? Anyone got the showground postcode so I can TomTom my way cross-country?

And just in case the weather is bad, are there any facilities for giving my love a wash down when I arrive? Should I bring bucket and mitt?

Looking forward to it! :teeth:

OK. Subject to last minute problems I'll be there (I'm moving house on the 25th so an trying to do some prep. now to avoid panicing that weekend).

I see gates open at 6am, and first "event" starts at 10am. Is there an optimum arrival time to aim for?

I presume just pay at the gate and follow the map? Anyone got the showground postcode so I can TomTom my way cross-country?

And just in case the weather is bad, are there any facilities for giving my love a wash down when I arrive? Should I bring bucket and mitt?

If there's enough space which I think there will be,,, you just pay Theminel IIRC. As for washing our cars, good question, No idea, Hope so :D

If there's enough space which I think there will be,,, you just pay Theminel IIRC. As for washing our cars, good question, No idea, Hope so :D

no I think you pay on the gate , then spot Val up the quid you owe him for the pitch, or 50p each for me and you Liam :thumbs:

no I think you pay on the gate , then spot Val up the quid you owe him for the pitch, or 50p each for me and you Liam :thumbs:

:oops: didn't realise there was entrance fee on top :blush:

:oops: didn't realise there was entrance fee on top :blush:

you lads from Liverpool are all the same :p

woreod, glad you are coming!

Sunday will be a short day, most people will be leaving early afternoon so I'd be there by 10 at the latest :)

entrance is £20 for a car and £1 to me for the pitch.

you can bring bucket and sponge if you want to wash your car, there'll be taps for water :) postcode should be on the very first page link to the JAE website, you should find it then!

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

Neo ( might be on hols )

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

Lomoto (sunday only) share space with Liam

NickMSM

Kev946

Andy

Jacko

Liam's Z (friday/saturday) share space with Lomoto

max (Saturday and possibly sunday)

lee27150

Neil (saturday)

Patto (saturday)

Sarnie (saturday)

StephenG

WoReod (sunday)

1 full weekend space left and 5 sunday spaces left

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

Neo ( might be on hols )

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

NickMSM

Kev946

Andy

Jacko

lee27150

Neil (saturday)

Patto (saturday)

Sarnie (saturday)

StephenG

WoReod (sunday)

I really don't know if/when i'll be able to come :thumbdown: Will have to let you know.............................

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

Neo ( might be on hols )

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

NickMSM

Kev946

Andy

Jacko

lee27150

Neil (saturday)

Patto (saturday)

Sarnie (saturday)

StephenG

WoReod (sunday)

:headhurt:

Unfortunately Lee27150 can't make it as his Z won't be ready from the SVA test. So another full weekend spot is available. Lee will be still coming down for the day to see us on the stand.

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

Neo ( might be on hols )

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

NickMSM

Kev946

Andy

Jacko

Neil (saturday)

Patto (saturday)

Sarnie (saturday)

StephenG

WoReod (sunday)

2 full weekend space left and 5 sunday spaces left

Hi All,

Under pressure from my son - but actualy I want to be there, I would like to book a place for the event. I can do both Sat and Sun :teeth: if there is space.

Let me know the booking details and I will sign up

Regards

Bob

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

Neo ( might be on hols )

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

NickMSM