JAE 2006 info 21-23 july 2006

Removed

oops sorry, what's the 946 for anyway? :)

ehm re: caravans. Last year every club camped within their own allocated space, so I guess a caravan in the middle of it, tent al around and the cars on the outside style encampment could be done!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have to look at that again. The area has a hug hump in it. Basically we've given you enough space to line the cars up and then behind you is a large hill but, on top of the hill is a flat area, so you could well camp there or set up a giant flagpol etc ;)

mate I have a map but noone has told me yet where we've been put? It'd be nice to have an idea of where we'll be :)

PS a HILL????? where the heck is that??? I don't recall any hills from last year? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Map has been up about a week, but keep an eye on it as we add to it and have to make some minor moves from time to time:

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/info.html

The "hill" is around the outside of the speedway track.

I've just tried checking Google Earth and, would you believe it?, the bit around EoE is really fuzzy :( so I can't get a good shot of what it looks like.

But if you look here:

http://www.multimap.com/map/photo.cgi?c ... imap.y=197

you can see two sheds of gree running around an ark from the top and down the side of the track. The darker bit is flat, the lighter bit is also flat but has a slope leading up to it.

We've given you enough room to park all the cars on the lower piece so the rest is free for you to use as you wish :)

:lol: that'd be fun considering I did request to be put somewhere separate to avoid incidents :lol: you never know what people with a grudge are capable of ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's hope we aren't together. May I suggest you check Val. :D

no we have a hill on the plot, that's why :) We also booked well in advance, if that counts for something :) Plus, do you have official attending figures from the other side then? surely with all the new members on both sites in the last month or so, there will be so many new faces there! ;)

Nope, I have no official figures. What I *do* have, is a potential riot at Celica-club as we have 60 confirmed cars, two gazebo's and about 30 people camping, and a pitch that only fits about 35.

Arggghhhhhhhh

Looks like 350z-uk have the best plot. Well done Val.. :D

I may take our caravan. Probably best to park up in the long stay camping area. Do you have a contact number I can check with the organisers Val?

Nope, I have no official figures. What I *do* have, is a potential riot at Celica-club as we have 60 confirmed cars, two gazebo's and about 30 people camping, and a pitch that only fits about 35.

Arggghhhhhhhh

lmao Stephen, if you have some nice Celicas and we don't fill up the 20 spaces, you are welcome to send them on our site as long as I get my money back :) (it's £1 per car for the plot that I'll have to get back :) )

Looks like 350z-uk have the best plot. Well done Val.. :D

I may take our caravan. Probably best to park up in the long stay camping area. Do you have a contact number I can check with the organisers Val?

contact fuggles on here, or if you want I have his mobile number somewhere :)

Arggghhhhhhhh

lmao Stephen, if you have some nice Celicas and we don't fill up the 20 spaces, you are welcome to send them on our site as long as I get my money back :) (it's £1 per car for the plot that I'll have to get back :) )

:lol: sub-letting

ehm nope sub-letting my arse mate :bleh: I've already paid up for the plot, so I'm barely making my money back :bleh:

in fact, since you are being funny, your overbooked irate customers will cost you £2 each now if we have spaces left, profit will go in the club's funds for other merchandise, :bleh:

Just to recap - this is the latest list of confirmed attendees:

TheMinel

Prescience

350ZNismo

Chesterfield

M13KYF (saturday)

Neo ( might be on hols )

steve jones

steve_b

Revsport

Lomoto (sunday only)

NickU

NickMSM

Kev946

Now only 7 full weekend spaces remaining,

Please post up if you wish to come along and put your car on the plot, it will have to be a first come first served basis.

Once all plots are full, we will make a reserve list, and nearer the time confirm the attendence of all listed - should any drop out, the places will go to those on the reserve list, again on first come first served.

Of course, stickers, flyers and spotted cards will all be available for members to pick up.

Regards,

Chris.

Im sorry to have to do this fella's, but Her Majesty has deemed that I am required to work over the weekend of JAE. :angry:

No-one availiable to cover either. :thumbdown: Was really looking forward to this one. Hope this doesn't cause any problems.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Andy will surely want to tag along assuming his car will be ready for the date???

ANDY???????? :p

and all the NW contingent like Jacko & cCo, what are you guys waiting for to put your names down???? :teeth: