Essex newbie

It's Azure, it's a Coupe, you're from Essex, no further comments needed. Welcome :wave:

Must be an Essex thing,i have an Azure,from Essex,and its a coupe. FTW. lol

Welcome to the new comer,where abouts in Essex are you from?

Just seen your from Romford,i grew up in Grays. :blush:

It's Azure, it's a Coupe, you're from Essex, no further comments needed. Welcome :wave:

Oh no!! not another Azure blue Essex boy :bang: I'm gonna have to trade mine in ford a Ford at this rate to be more unique lol

Welcome along btw, if you want a Zed buddy to drive along to a meet with ya let me know.... there dont seem to be many up Essex way (Insert joke about why the Essex boys are too busy for a Zed meet here haha) so might be a bit of a drive to the next 'local' meet :drive1

Oh no!! not another Azure blue Essex boy :bang: I'm gonna have to trade mine in ford a Ford at this rate to be more unique lol

Welcome along btw, if you want a Zed buddy to drive along to a meet with ya let me know.... there dont seem to be many up Essex way (Insert joke about why the Essex boys are too busy for a Zed meet here haha) so might be a bit of a drive to the next 'local' meet :drive1

I must confess i moved out of Essex in 2006,and currently live in Brackley,near Banbury (Just up the m40), though im moving back to Milton Keynes at the end of March. I dont get back home much (where all my family are) but when i do,i generally dont get much time to do much else other than see them. Hopefully we can both get along to the same meet at some point,and have a chat face to face. Iv only been to one meet so far. Thats nothing to do with not wanting to meet the members,(well maybe abit. :teeth: )just mainly due to work and other commitments. The meet i did get to was great,and well worth the effort going to,the people i met were very friendly and helpful. :thumbs:

We should start a sub forum, i'm an Essex boy with an Azure coupe!

We should start a sub forum, i'm an Essex boy with an Azure coupe!

Not sure about a sub forum... I think we could start our own forum full stop www.350z-essex-azure.co.uk :lol:

I think I will try and regain a wee bit of dignity here and say i'm not a born a bread Essex boy and only lived out in the wilds for about 5 years now.... how many years do I have to live in Essex before i'm a full blown Essex boy??? Cos I might have to think about moving :teeth:

We will have to get that Essex Azure convoy going when the next meet goes down... get them Reebok classics nice and shiny boys :blush:

• 4 months later...