Nismo replica bodykit - JDM Garage

james1989

Hello everyone, new to this forum, first 350z but been into cars for a while now, been looking at various body kits for the Z and i keep coming back to the nismo kit but 2000 for the bumpers in primer seems alot.

Ive come across this website which offers the full kit + spoiler for 700 + vat an delivery, now i know you get what you pay for but has anyone dealt with them before looking for some reviews of the company itself?

cheers

http://www.jdmgarageuk.com/350z-nismo-body-kit

I can't comment on this kit as not seen one fitted.

I am planning on offering the 350z 3d carbon kit up for a group buy soon which can be ordered as seperates with the N1 style rear wing and without rear valance for similar price to this kit. There's a feeler thread in Tarmac Sportz section.

Also planning on a big purchase of Shine body kits, again would be similar price but minus the spoiler. There's pics on the exterior section of the website, prices are for single purchases on there so if I get a biggish order together they will drop drastically.

Chris

I can't comment on this kit as not seen one fitted.

I am planning on offering the 350z 3d carbon kit up for a group buy soon which can be ordered as seperates with the N1 style rear wing and without rear valance for similar price to this kit. There's a feeler thread in Tarmac Sportz section.

Also planning on a big purchase of Shine body kits, again would be similar price but minus the spoiler. There's pics on the exterior section of the website, prices are for single purchases on there so if I get a biggish order together they will drop drastically.

Chris

This offer sounds very interesting! :thumbs: