few pics of dads gto

k9l3

It would not look good cruising round the states :lol: even if Brian earl speilner drove it. Sounds like a cop, are you a cop? Nobody likes the toona round here. Go to fat burger from now on you'll get a burger and fries for 2.95 faggot! :p

It looked like something that's crashed through halfrauds

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it before they were removed and have to say the kit just looked to big for the car. I'm all for sleek body kits big wheels etc but I wouldn't put a kit on a car if it meant it had to remain with massive tyre to arch gaps :thumbdown: . Smaller kit bigger wheels and slammed and that would be a nice looking motor :thumbs:. Just my opinion though and as I get told all the time 'what do I know' :lol:

well at the end of the day you was coming like 1 by making point of replying twice slating it. it might be ugly but it not slow. :) over it now. the quarter mile he has not tried yet.

the bodykit is a bit big it took us time to get use to it but he wanted it different and there not many kits around for them.

how much you looking to sc the 350s please anyone?

i wasnt slating it twice.

post 1 - i said it was ugly

post 2 - explaining its not to everyones taste so evpect compliments AND criticsm. if you can take the rough with the smooth, get over it, its the internets.

post 3 - replying to the name calling ;)

post 4 - someone questioned its state. i said it was a state.

aslong as your happy, brush it off. man up. and put the pics back up, add some of the engine aswel.