Handbook for 350z Import

Celtic Val

JDM sat-nav doesn't work in the UK, and can't be adapted to work in the UK either.

So if you have a sat-nav fitted, it's aftermarket fitted by a previous owner and the Nissan book won't help you.

JDM sat-nav doesn't work in the UK, and can't be adapted to work in the UK either.

So if you have a sat-nav fitted, it's aftermarket fitted by a previous owner and the Nissan book won't help you.

My factory fitted sat nav works fine...its got Japanese writing but someone very kindly put little stickers on the buttons in English :thumbs: the time on that is fine but not on the radio :thumbdown:

When I come to the meet next Saturday I would be very grateful of any tips on the car :)

My factory fitted sat nav works fine...its got Japanese writing but someone very kindly put little stickers on the buttons in English :thumbs: the time on that is fine but not on the radio :thumbdown:

When I come to the meet next Saturday I would be very grateful of any tips on the car :)

Lots of knowledgable people coming to the meet..... and me :blush:

Lots of knowledgable people coming to the meet..... and me :blush:

Goodie....hope you can all be patient with a TOTAL greenie to modding ;)

Ooops sorry :blush: I just realised that I posted this topic in Warranty issues :bangin:

Hi All,

As I am still trying to find my way around the controls for my 350z Import 2002...ie radio/clock/fog lights...does anyone know where I can get a handbook? Hopefully not in Japanese :lol:

Hello, I have the 2004 issue in pdf format. PM me and I will send.

Mike :thumbs:

Hi All,

As I am still trying to find my way around the controls for my 350z Import 2002...ie radio/clock/fog lights...does anyone know where I can get a handbook? Hopefully not in Japanese :lol:

Handbook sent a few mins ago. :thumbs: