*****Seat rails (bolt-on)*****

GT4 Zed

Just got my self a set Cobra suzuka pro GT seats directly from Cobra at the Autosports show this weekend at a good discount price and now looking for seat rails that would side mount these into the zed bolt-on. I want something with adjustability and that can seat low. Any insight appreciated if you have fitted race seats in the zed.

I have bride, sparco and buddy club seat rails in mind but not sure if they fit the zed bolt on withouit any modification. Queue Ian :thumbs:

Anybody interested in any cobra seats send me a pm as i can get the same deal for you which is basically buy one get the other half price. The only downside is it will take 3-4weeks to be delivered since they are manufactured to order.

NB; My GT heated leather seats will be up for sale but will be delivered when my cobras arrive :teeth: They are in very good condition and i would just need a deposit to secure the sale. Pics will be up with my other items for sale asap.

Bride bolt straight on :thumbs:

Theres only about 4/5 different type of rails for the Z, I think I still have the spec sheets from my seats if you need to know the sizes of them and the spacing between mounting points :thumbs:

Bride bolt straight on :thumbs:

Theres only about 4/5 different type of rails for the Z, I think I still have the spec sheets from my seats if you need to know the sizes of them and the spacing between mounting points :thumbs:

I'll be indebted to you for the info as always :thumbs: Did you have the low maxx rails? And did you source them locally?

I had the hyper low rails :thumbs:

They came from RHD Japan, at the time there was no UK dealer for Bride. Last I heared though the current UK dealer for them was closing aswell :(

I'll have a look through my stuff when I get hom and see what documentation I have left over from them