Newbie new car slight problem?

JohnUKVetteNut

Hi Folks

Done 300 miles in 4 days now and brilliant car.My grin is getting bigger the more I drive it!

Been going through the handbook and setting/looking at car instrumentation.

Where is clock/ According to my manual ( i think is UK supplied one?) my car is an import.

I understand that clock is got by scrolling through MPH/temperature/trip/DTE/ etc and eventually comes to clock?? No clock is shown anywhere in my one? Help? Did they not put that option on imports or I am making silly mistake how I am looking for it?

Cheers JohnUKVetteNut

I've never liked the idea of having to scroll through to get the time and why doesn't the radio have a time on it, not exactly rocket science to integrate one into it, just about every other manufacturer does it :shrug: Simple solution is to get a digital car clock off EBay.

EDIT...Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a clock built into The JDM radio??? I kinda remember someone posting a pic a while ago.

Can't find the pic but did find this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34730&p=518501&hilit=jdm+radio+clock#p518501

Pete

I've never liked the idea of having to scroll through to get the time

If you have a UK spec then you can just hold down the button, this will display the time for about 20 seconds then revert back to whatever reading you were on previously. Doesn't help you JDM guys though.