Front Disks Non brembo Jap Import???

Rob2005

I have a non brembo jap import of the same year as yours and I changed the pads as soon as I got it. they were from a 200sx mate. :teeth:

that being the case look at 200sx discs before you buy anything else as it is a fair bet they will be the same.

They will save you a packet if they are.

Ming the hopeful

I have a non brembo jap import of the same year as yours and I changed the pads as soon as I got it. they were from a 200sx mate. :teeth:

that being the case look at 200sx discs before you buy anything else as it is a fair bet they will be the same.

Ming the hopeful

Afraid not, although the caliper is the same the disc is different, 200SX disc is 280mm and 350Z 296mm also the caliper is the S13 model and discs for these are 4 stud fitment.

Ming the hopeful

Afraid not, although the caliper is the same the disc is different, 200SX disc is 280mm and 350Z 296mm also the caliper is the S13 model and discs for these are 4 stud fitment.

Cheers Phil

It was worth a thought mate.

Knowing Nissan though the discs will be the same as something else in their range as new models tend to start off as parts bin specials then develop a life of thier own as the model develops.

Come replacement time i am off down my favourite automotive parts place with a disc in one hand and a tape measure in the other.

Ming the Hopeful

Ming the hopeful

Cheers Phil

It was worth a thought mate.

Knowing Nissan though the discs will be the same as something else in their range as new models tend to start off as parts bin specials then develop a life of thier own as the model develops.

Come replacement time i am off down my favourite automotive parts place with a disc in one hand and a tape measure in the other.

Ming the Hopeful

Stealers charge £173 for zed brake disks. And thats each :scare:

LMAO Feeling guilty now, maybe I should have cleaned them before putting them on Ebay.

Discs have done 30,000 miles, I did fit new front pads about a month before finding a set of Brembos so they have done less than 1K.

any pics of your 240z ?

Still a good looking car today. With a modern set of wheels and low profile tyres, that shape would still cut it. :thumbs: I don't know about the pimperly youth behind the wheel though :p

you want to come to some of the Z club events mate, some awesome examples of old Zs B)