MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers for sale £500 *SOLD*

jables

A great set of coilovers for road or track use that I debated long and hard about selling. The reason I'm selling is because my Z already has coilovers fitted, but if I'm honest I prefer the Zeta-R's. They're fantastic for general road use on the softest setting and not as harsh as some setups. Great condition although there is some cosmetic paint flaking off the springs. They've completed around 8k miles on a 53 plate Z. Front spring rate is 10kg, rears are 8kg.

I'm also including the rear damping extenders which allow you to adjust the damping easily from within the boot. If you're not keen on drilling the small hole into the trim to accommodate these I'll also sell my trim panels which are pre-cut for an additional £15 so you could keep your original trim panels should you ever wish to return to stock. All fixings, C-spanners, instructions and the original box are also included.

These currently retail for £950 if you include the additional rear damping extenders, more info including specs are available from the Meister-R website http://www.meisterr.com/Site/Zeta-R.html. Please note I have the 2010 version of these that doesn't require the rear adjustable toe arms that come with the 2011 version spec shown on this website.

Collection preferred from Cheltenham.

£500 exc delivery. £15 for delivery to the UK mainland with City Link.

Chris

IMG_9447.jpg

IMG_9451.jpg

*** £15 extra for these trim parts if required ***

IMG_9441.jpg

A great set of coilovers for road or track use that I debated long and hard about selling. The reason I'm selling is because my Z already has coilovers fitted, but if I'm honest I prefer the Zeta-R's. They're fantastic for general road use on the softest setting and not as harsh as some setups. Great condition although there is some cosmetic paint flaking off the springs. They've completed around 8k miles on a 53 plate Z. Front spring rate is 10kg, rears are 8kg.

I'm also including the rear damping extenders which allow you to adjust the damping easily from within the boot. If you're not keen on drilling the small hole into the trim to accommodate these I'll also sell my trim panels which are pre-cut for an additional £15 so you could keep your original trim panels should you ever wish to return to stock. All fixings, C-spanners, instructions and the original box are also included.

These currently retail for £950 if you include the additional rear damping extenders, more info including specs are available from the Meister-R website http://www.meisterr.com/Site/Zeta-R.html. Please note I have the 2010 version of these that doesn't require the rear adjustable toe arms that come with the 2011 version spec shown on this website.

Collection preferred from Cheltenham.

£500 exc delivery. £15 for delivery to the UK mainland with City Link.

Chris

IMG_9447.jpg

IMG_9451.jpg

*** £15 extra for these trim parts if required ***

IMG_9441.jpg

Whats the drop range on these like? I know I could do my own research and look at their website but i'm far far too lazy :lol:

Hmm, that's a good question, and even on the website it doesn't give precise numbers. The owner, Jerrick, says:

The MeisterR coilovers have a wide range of height adjustment that will allow you to set your ride height from near stock high to slammed on the ground low.

I ran them at stock height so I'm not sure tbh.

Whats the drop range on these like? I know I could do my own research and look at their website but i'm far far too lazy :lol:

Huge, but you won`t be able to drive your car anywhere!

I dropped mine quite low when I first put them on but found it very in-practical. If your looking to lower the car more than about 25mm from stock you will need an after market camber & toe kit

Huge, but you won`t be able to drive your car anywhere!

I dropped mine quite low when I first put them on but found it very in-practical. If your looking to lower the car more than about 25mm from stock you will need an after market camber & toe kit

its the opposite I'm after, I only want about 10-15mm drop max. I had a car that was slamed on some cusco coilovers previously, and although it handled beautifully it was a PITA for everyday driving. Plus as you mentioned I dont fancy having to deal with the Camber and toe kits :scare:

So I just wanted to check it had the range to sit at a tiny bit lower then standard... which it sounds like it does :thumbs:

Thanks