Bluetooth issues

WWTC

hi guys, sorrY if this has been asked before, but i had a look and couldnt see a topic on it.

Im picking my zed up on saturday, driving down to collect. Basically, the seller told me the only problem hes had with the car is that his mobile doesnt work on the bluetooth receiver thingy, he says he had it look at and it basicaly involved changng a few wires. You guys know anything about this? Its the 300gt 56 plate, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help.

hi guys, sorrY if this has been asked before, but i had a look and couldnt see a topic on it.

Im picking my zed up on saturday, driving down to collect. Basically, the seller told me the only problem hes had with the car is that his mobile doesnt work on the bluetooth receiver thingy, he says he had it look at and it basicaly involved changng a few wires. You guys know anything about this? Its the 300gt 56 plate, if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any help.

You shouldn't have to change any wires, it either works or it doesn't. Search on here and see the pics of both the cradle and the module. If he has told you it has BT and there is no module you will be £80 out of pocket!

Thought all GT had bluetooth? He says you plug it in and it doent work, the pins dont link up to his phone or something? Is that nonsense?

You shouldn't have to change any wires, it either works or it doesn't. Search on here and see the pics of both the cradle and the module. If he has told you it has BT and there is no module you will be £80 out of pocket!

Thought all GT had bluetooth? He says you plug it in and it doent work, the pins dont link up to his phone or something? Is that nonsense?

Should have a module that plugs in & then you pair your phone. If he is trying to plug his phone in somehow then he is a ..... The only problem you might have is some smart phones do not always work, like my HTC Desire. It used to but, even though it will pair & connect, there is still no phone working.

Should have a module that plugs in & then you pair your phone. If he is trying to plug his phone in somehow then he is a ..... The only problem you might have is some smart phones do not always work, like my HTC Desire. It used to but, even though it will pair & connect, there is still no phone working.

I'll have to ask more, to be honest i dont know much about them, but he was talking about switching wires at the steering wheel, i think? I really have to ask more, it was a brief discussion, he brought it up so he was honest with me

I'll have to ask more, to be honest i dont know much about them, but he was talking about switching wires at the steering wheel, i think? I really have to ask more, it was a brief discussion, he brought it up so he was honest with me

Sounds to me like he is a bit of a plank and doesn't really know how the module works.

Effectively there is a cradle there which normally houses a module which allows you to BT the car to your phone, more often than not they are sold without the car as people can get cira £80 for them. Get him to send you a photo of the compartment between the seats with the lid open, you will be able to see what he has in there.

Sounds to me like he is a bit of a plank and doesn't really know how the module works.

Effectively there is a cradle there which normally houses a module which allows you to BT the car to your phone, more often than not they are sold without the car as people can get cira £80 for them. Get him to send you a photo of the compartment between the seats with the lid open, you will be able to see what he has in there.

Can only echo what's stated above, sounds like doesn't know how bluetooth works, after all, the whole point is that it's a wireless connection.

Incidentally Maccaman, my HTC Desire links perfectly, I wonder what the problem is with some smartphones?

Can only echo what's stated above, sounds like doesn't know how bluetooth works, after all, the whole point is that it's a wireless connection.

Incidentally Maccaman, my HTC Desire links perfectly, I wonder what the problem is with some smartphones?

cradle looks like this which is what the bluetooth adaptor sits in

Cradle.jpg

and with the adaptor fitted

CradleAdaptor.jpg

Bluetooth adaptor looks like this

bluettothadaptor.jpg

sounds like plank error and not phone, I bet there is no bluetooth adaptor and just the cradle. Get the owner to take a picture and you can post it up here for an inspection

cradle looks like this which is what the bluetooth adaptor sits in

Cradle.jpg

and with the adaptor fitted

CradleAdaptor.jpg

Bluetooth adaptor looks like this

bluettothadaptor.jpg

sounds like plank error and not phone, I bet there is no bluetooth adaptor and just the cradle. Get the owner to take a picture and you can post it up here for an inspection