Bluetooth issues

WWTC

also worth checking if it had the additional phone unit under the cubby box flooring behind the passenger seat. Sometimes previous owners remove them. Aint cheap to replace either

Problem solved guys, no adaptor :thumbdown:

Im guessing its quite common, the guy never knew what i meant, he sent pics of the cradle but no "wee black box". Gutting. But i cant let it put me off buying

also worth checking if it had the additional phone unit under the cubby box flooring behind the passenger seat. Sometimes previous owners remove them. Aint cheap to replace either

Problem solved guys, no adaptor :thumbdown:

Im guessing its quite common, the guy never knew what i meant, he sent pics of the cradle but no "wee black box". Gutting. But i cant let it put me off buying

cradle looks like this which is what the bluetooth adaptor sits in

Cradle.jpg

and with the adaptor fitted

CradleAdaptor.jpg

Bluetooth adaptor looks like this

bluettothadaptor.jpg

sounds like plank error and not phone, I bet there is no bluetooth adaptor and just the cradle. Get the owner to take a picture and you can post it up here for an inspection

Does having the batteries there help weight distribution and better handling? :lol:

cradle looks like this which is what the bluetooth adaptor sits in

Cradle.jpg

and with the adaptor fitted

CradleAdaptor.jpg

Bluetooth adaptor looks like this

bluettothadaptor.jpg

sounds like plank error and not phone, I bet there is no bluetooth adaptor and just the cradle. Get the owner to take a picture and you can post it up here for an inspection

Does having the batteries there help weight distribution and better handling? :lol:

Could you explain a little further please mate, i have no idea about this!!!

all in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358

Thatnks very much for your help mate :thumbs:

all in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358

Thatnks very much for your help mate :thumbs:

Im sorry mate, i checked the thread you gave me the link to, but couldnt see anything about this additional phone unit behind the passanger seat. I know theres a compartment there?

Im sorry mate, i checked the thread you gave me the link to, but couldnt see anything about this additional phone unit behind the passanger seat. I know theres a compartment there?

this post from the thread i listed

if you haven't got the cradle then you need the Phone kit, it is an option so it's pre-wired with mic, antenna and steering controls but missing the necessary control box under the glove box and the cradle. Both parts come as a package using the part number KE283-CDU01

KE283CDU01.jpg