New Ford Mondeo

Fuse

Just seen the pictures from the Detroit Motor Show of the new Mondeo, have to say I'm impressed. Always thought it was a bit boring looking before, but the new one has a bit of an Aston Martin feel to it from that new front end. I assume that'll be the flagship ST or whatever it is model though.

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/articles/2012/01/cars/ford/mondeo/2013-ford-mondeo-pics-and-details

Just seen the pictures from the Detroit Motor Show of the new Mondeo, have to say I'm impressed. Always thought it was a bit boring looking before, but the new one has a bit of an Aston Martin feel to it from that new front end. I assume that'll be the flagship ST or whatever it is model though.

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/articles/2012/01/cars/ford/mondeo/2013-ford-mondeo-pics-and-details

Problem with Mondeo type cars that look cool when they first come out is when they have sold craploads and every other car is the same you quickly get used to it and they don't look special any more!

+ lots

However nice it looks when you see thousands of them everywhere you go it soon looses the wow factor.... a shame as it does look pretty nice :thumbs:

Problem with Mondeo type cars that look cool when they first come out is when they have sold craploads and every other car is the same you quickly get used to it and they don't look special any more!

+ lots

However nice it looks when you see thousands of them everywhere you go it soon looses the wow factor.... a shame as it does look pretty nice :thumbs:

+ lots

Yeah, the Insignia is a case in point. Very nice looking car but lost it's appeal quickly!

+ lots

Yeah, the Insignia is a case in point. Very nice looking car but lost it's appeal quickly!

+ lots

Yeah I had an Insignia as a hire car and liked it, then when I looked I saw them EVERYWHERE :surrender: kind of lost the shine a bit :thumbdown:

+ lots

Yeah I had an Insignia as a hire car and liked it, then when I looked I saw them EVERYWHERE :surrender: kind of lost the shine a bit :thumbdown: