Help (part 2)

Johnster

I was the poster that came on here saying how disappointed I was after buying the 350z.

remember? the guy who said he had backache and couldn't stand the bloody car.

well I've come to my senses. it's a f***** brilliant car

so, here I am eating a large slice of humble pie.

how did I ever survive without it? why did I drive a Golf for four and half years (and think it was good)?

thanks to all that gave me tips on how to improve things.

ps - to sort the backache (well, 95% of it), I fitted a lumbar support and made a couple of trips to an osteopath.

I was the poster that came on here saying how disappointed I was after buying the 350z.

how did I ever survive without it? why did I drive a Golf for four and half years (and think it was good)?

ps - to sort the backache (well, 95% of it), I fitted a lumbar support and made a couple of trips to an osteopath.

Good man ;)

Well done bud. Just shows you how useful forums can be sometimes. It takes getting used to but it's worth it!

Also, well done for coming on and telling us how you got on. It takes a big set of plums to eat humble pie! :p

Well ive got a really bad back/neck which plays me up all the time and I find one of the best places to be is sitting in my Zed. I have got the seat set just right.

My last two cars, Audi and RX8 were both worse in that respect, as is sitting here at my desk for 8 hours a day!

Ha Ha!! :lol: Good man!! :thumbs: