FS: Aria mac-50v7 Guitar

Ruddles

My beloved Aria 7 string guitar is for sale as I have realised that I just don't play it anymore. I bought it many years ago (16, in school and planning on being part of a great band...funny how these things just don't work out.

I have looked after it tremendously and it has been in a guitar case when not in use.

094.jpg

096.jpg

097.jpg

I only found one still for sale at a fraction below yours, and one for £180 which has already sold.

£350 is a good price for a 7-stringer in good nick, if I had the spare cash I might even have tempted to add a 7-string to my collection. But I don't. So I can't. :(

I only found one still for sale at a fraction below yours, and one for £180 which has already sold.

£350 is a good price for a 7-stringer in good nick, if I had the spare cash I might even have tempted to add a 7-string to my collection. But I don't. So I can't. :(

Hi flyboy, I must be dull as ditch water, but I cannot find any for sale on google. :shrug:

Are you able to show a link or two?

Sell it for what you think it is worth, you can always find deceptively cheap stuff on eBay, someone could be desperate to sell or not know what it is they are selling.... or obviously just a bargain :thumbs:

Hi flyboy, I must be dull as ditch water, but I cannot find any for sale on google. :shrug:

Are you able to show a link or two?

Sell it for what you think it is worth, you can always find deceptively cheap stuff on eBay, someone could be desperate to sell or not know what it is they are selling.... or obviously just a bargain :thumbs:

Cheers Dave, you're right, most people are always going to be after deals of their life no matter what they buy. I'm not in any hurry. I've had a few offers from friends trying to get me down on price. The goods are certainly worth the cash, it's just how the market rises and falls. I can tell you I paid a LOT more than £350 when I first bought this guitar! :lol:

Ekona- You sure? I'll throw in a cuppa! :teeth: I couldn't find any via google, barely any info on them too!

Cheers Dave, you're right, most people are always going to be after deals of their life no matter what they buy. I'm not in any hurry. I've had a few offers from friends trying to get me down on price. The goods are certainly worth the cash, it's just how the market rises and falls. I can tell you I paid a LOT more than £350 when I first bought this guitar! :lol:

Ekona- You sure? I'll throw in a cuppa! :teeth: I couldn't find any via google, barely any info on them too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...