18" rays wheels

zero260

It has probably been asked on here a few hundred times before but Im trying to get an idea of what a set of the 350z 18" rays forged wheels go for with decent tyres. Ive had a look back through the "for sale" threads and they vary so much so I have no idea what to ask for mine.

Thought it best to get some advice from members on here that would know better than I would before I pitch them for too much or too little. They have no kerbing, no scuffs and are in excellent condition and all tyres have at least 4.5mm+ tread on them.

Hope someone can help and give some decent advice.

Many thanks. :)

You can only sell them for what they are worth. They are at normal prices now. About 2 years ago they where £900 with tyres. But since then people have been needing money and there is possibly more about. Try £500 and keep dropping it until you get a bite or put them on ebay to see what they are worth :thumbs:

Many thanks for all your advice. Having a closer look Ive found a tiny scratch on one wheel and a slight scuff on another so I will pitch them at £500 for starters and see what happens.....if they don't sell im not too worried as I will just use them for track.

As soon as I get them removed I will take some pics and get them posted up in the for sale section. Thanks again everyone. :D

It is a buyers market at the moment. I just bought a set without tyres for £250, yet on Ebay you may have noticed that there is a Guy selling them seperatly at £200 each!! And that is where I would start. Last month I had 5 tyres which must be classed as new as none of them had done 1000 miles and 3 of them had done 40 miles only. they were Brigestone Protenza and i advertised them at £100 each.

In the add i put "any 350 z forum members contact me for discount. Which was £400 for the 5.

Some guy drove from South Wales to Banstead and was well happy.

:D