Very occasional misfiring when cold and raining???

L4V15

Yo. Has anybody experienced a misfire when initially driving the car from cold? It's happened to me only twice in the last 2months and only lasts for about a minute. Brings on the engine management light flashing but then once the engine is warm or if you turn off and start up again all is totally fine and will be for days. Has anybody ever heard of this or have any idea what could cause it? Hoping its a common issue or something so that somebody can tell me what it might be. I could always go to and get it plugged in but I'm almost sure they'll only read the fault code as a misfire, and as the fault is rarely there I doubt they would find it. Any help or ideas as to what it could be would be hugely appreciated.

Bleddy good thinking! Only seems to be when the car has been sat still though. Do you think it could get it. I really hope its nothing too serious. Hoping it would be there all the time if it was. Recently fitted a Pop charger actually, didn't happen before that but has only happened on two occasions since. Engine sounds totally different for a minute or so when it happens.