Charlied Z reduced must go! SOLD

charlied

Told ya. If i had a spare £20k i would of bought and sold it on :wacko:

I had a spare 20k but having 2 GT4s would have been very extravagant :blush:

One black and one yellow. Nothing extravagant about that! The extravagance would be if you had two the same colour! ;)

Told ya. If i had a spare £20k i would of bought and sold it on :wacko:

I had a spare 20k but having 2 GT4s would have been very extravagant :blush:

One black and one yellow. Nothing extravagant about that! The extravagance would be if you had two the same colour! ;)

I'd love a black one and a yellow one :teeth: Now that would be ace B)

For the bumble bee look Sarnie! :teeth:

Would be pretty good especially if you'd bought Charlies. Consecutive numbers and both Nismos! :cloud9:

Not sure about kuro but there are only 4 UY's with the Nismo kit B) I'd love to have one in both colours but the missus would not be impressed :dry:

So true! One is bad enough!

Could save money on mods though by buying two of everything! ;)

How can you save money when everything costs double :blush: Trying to persuade the mrs to get a diesel so we can car share and get my petrol bills down below £400 per month :wacko:

Ouch! I've been running the Astra and the diesel costs nothing! It's like 500 miles for 40 quid or something!

Buy a diesel shitter for the daily grind and keep the Zed for pleasure. It's amazing how much you save even with insurance etc. That's on fuel alone!

Would be pretty good especially if you'd bought Charlies. Consecutive numbers and both Nismos! :cloud9:

Not sure about kuro but there are only 4 UY's with the Nismo kit B) I'd love to have one in both colours but the missus would not be impressed :dry:

I thought there were 5 UYs with the Nismo kit?

I thought there were 5 UYs with the Nismo kit?

Yup. Mine and 4 others :thumbs: