£1550 later...

andyvvc

sod that paying for things i do with my eyes shut. plus im quite ocd with my cars, so when im doing something i make sure its done properly. i worked in a dealership for 6 years and the 'that'll do' attitude is VERY common. aswel as claiming for work they dont do, not fitting parts etc etc. i will never take any of my cars to a dealership. Ive been to a few Independants though (because i didnt have the time to do it myself :lol: ) and standing there by your car whilst their working on it is fine, as you know the guys have a passion for what their doing.

But, for me, the driveway is full of win!! get it up high and smash the work out. I done all the work on my Evo on the driveway - turbo, gearbox swap, clutch, timing belt, ayc bleed, suspension rebuild from knocking coilies + all servicing with only the best parts used), and my Type R - engine out, strip down, headgasket, stripped cylinder head, valve stem seals, all mods, all servicing etc. dont miss the general dealership work, but love working on my own and my mates cars. :thumbs:

:clap:

Fancy a holiday in Canada :lol: