RM CYA's 350Z

rm cya

Thought id start a thread here so i can do a bit of picture whoring for every mod, when it gets Clayed and treated, and generally pampered :teeth:

Absolutely Love the 350, amazing to drive whether it be gentle cruising, or giving it large on the loud pedal!! and the sound is f-cking immense!!! B) havent had a chance to open it up properly as its been non stop wet/icy so wants to spin up all the time, which can also be quite fun as im sure all you guys know! (slideways ftw :lol: )

anyways, heres a few pictures of my previous performance cars to get the ball rolling

Honda Civic Type R, 250bhp NA. dont have any fancy photos of this, and it looks stock, but power wasnt at all! B)

Hondata KPRO

DC Sports 4 branch decat header

DC sports catback

AEM CAI intake

RBC Inlet manifold

Managed a 13.8 1/4 mile on road tyres and full interior, so it was fairly nippy :D

FILE0320.jpg

FILE0328.jpg

IMGP1816.jpg

FILE0160.jpg

Evo 8 fq300, 400bhp/400ftlb. too many mods to list, so pictures of this will do B)

Managed a 12.3 1/4 mile, with a poo launch, road tyres and full interior. Not bad.

Evopicinsnow.jpg

156185_10150099930580477_505700476_7375497_8037211_n.jpg

155834_10150099929900477_505700476_7375477_4144150_n.jpg

149975_10150099931520477_505700476_7375529_7899973_n.jpg

149950_10150099931030477_505700476_7375509_1087203_n.jpg

148359_10150099931340477_505700476_7375519_3130640_n.jpg

156904_10150099930375477_505700476_7375491_7466924_n.jpg

And now onto the new. Bought this approx 2 weeks ago, and loving it. Havent had a chance to give it a proper clean or take any pictures yet as its been pissing down non stop everytime im off work. weather FAIL. anyways, heres the details/spec:

2007 Ebisu Black 350Z GT, Rays, Bluetooth, cruise, bose

38K miles

Nismo Exhaust

Eibach 25mm spacers all round

Heated Tan Leather FTW!! B)

Hopefully going to order a set of Eibach springs soon to sort out the wheel gap issue :lol: , then ill consider a few engine mods, possibly an exhaust, decat pipes etc.

also tempted by the rear bumper tuck, but think it best suits aftermarket cans/single exit. need to find some decent pics of a tuck with the nismo.

anyways, the 2 pictures i took, lol. (disclaimer - ignore the parking, i was waiting for a lorry to move so i could park where it was :lol: )

0119da2c.jpg

e40510ad.jpg

will get some decent pictures up as soon as the weather lets me.

:thumbs:

Hi mate,

Some nice cars you've had B)

Bet you miss the power of the EVO! :scare:

A lot of members on here drool over the Nismo and wish they can have it...there you are wanting to replace it :scare::lol:

You could sell that exhaust and get another exhaust with a bit of change left over...;)

Yup, the power of the evo was crazy! and 150 miles to a tank was just as crazy. and it was my daily for over a year :bangin: lol

but the drive of the 350 is much nicer! much more solid, and nothing is rattling!!! interior of the evo sucks tbh, apart from the recaros.

im only considering it, nothings concrete. :teeth: how much are they worth? tbh though, i love the look and sound of this exhaust, would hate to sell it and it sound all wrong...

Yup, the power of the evo was crazy! and 150 miles to a tank was just as crazy. and it was my daily for over a year :bangin: lol

but the drive of the 350 is much nicer! much more solid, and nothing is rattling!!! interior of the evo sucks tbh, apart from the recaros.

im only considering it, nothings concrete. :teeth: how much are they worth? tbh though, i love the look and sound of this exhaust, would hate to sell it and it sound all wrong...

yes, I can imagine! My mate had the 440bhp version, same shape as yours. His was running much higher than that though as it had a lot of work done on it. The car was then bought by a modding company in Spain. They flew over to the UK and drove it back to Spain, they must have loved their journey back (must have been expensive though! :scare:).

I agree, the interior was hideous!!

A used Nismo is worth around £800 IIRC and new ones are past the £1000 mark. There is always more than enough demand for Nismo exhausts if you decided to sell.

There are some very nice sounding aftermarket exhausts out there, it just depends on what you're after...plenty of members on here will advise you if/when you decide to change :thumbs:

Loving looking evo B)

Defo agree with the rear bumper tuck...... show off that nismo :lol:

Cheers mate!

Yeah I might just do it when I get a chance to detail it!! If Im not feelin it Hopefully the holes you drill are low enough so they're not seen if you drop it back down??

yes, I can imagine! My mate had the 440bhp version, same shape as yours. His was running much higher than that though as it had a lot of work done on it. The car was then bought by a modding company in Spain. They flew over to the UK and drove it back to Spain, they must have loved their journey back (must have been expensive though! :scare:).

A used Nismo is worth around £800 IIRC and new ones are past the £1000 mark. There is always more than enough demand for Nismo exhausts if you decided to sell.

There are some very nice sounding aftermarket exhausts out there, it just depends on what you're after...plenty of members on here will advise you if/when you decide to change :thumbs:

440bhp evo 8? The highest stock evo was FQ400, but still, modded past that, they're monsters! Chocolate gearboxes and diffs though unless you get a 5 speed fitted and RS rear diff, but that does away with the ayc.

Cool, cheers for the heads up! I'll have a think about what I'm going to do, lol

440bhp evo 8? The highest stock evo was FQ400, but still, modded past that, they're monsters! Chocolate gearboxes and diffs though unless you get a 5 speed fitted and RS rear diff, but that does away with the ayc.

Cool, cheers for the heads up! I'll have a think about what I'm going to do, lol

Sorry mate, it might have been the FQ400. The model number was definitely in the 400s though :blush::lol: I don't really know much about Evo's so it's all Chinese to me! It did have a lot of work carried out on it though. I'll try get hold of a pic if I have one on my PC at home or on my phone :thumbs:

150 miles to a tank :scare:

Nice looking Zed B)

you want power you got to pay the price! and that was taking it easy!! mainly due to town driving aswel lol.

cheers mate, absolutely loving it!!! B)

HassanZ - yeah if you got a pic, whack it up, still got a soft spot for them :p

• 2 weeks later...
Pleased to see the springs got to you... :thumbs:

they did indeed mate! much appreciated!!! ive been away in Italy since the 1st, only just got back in, so made sure someone was in to recieve them.

big thanks to CS for the great service, communication a rapido delivery :thumbs:

quick update:

Decats fitted. nice easy and straight forward. no rusted bolts, and the handy snapon battery gun and long extension came in handy. took about an hour overall on the driveway. managed to get away with just 1 side jacked up.

what a noise!!! :lol: at first i thought it was a bit too much, but now im loving it!! B) and from outside the car, apparantly it sounds absolutely nuts! loud, but not stupid and chavvy, more meaty and WTF is that!!? :lol:

Heres a quick couple vids from inside the car, didnt manage to get one from outside.

Both 2nd gear pulls from about 2k rpm

hopefully sort the lows out tomorow B)

didnt manage to sort the lows out this weekend. gave it its first proper clean instead. ill get the springs done in the next few days.

heres a quick couple of snaps i took. after taking these, Autoglym gloss sealant added to the bodywork and tyre shine was added, too dark to take pics though. its come up even better!

2f0f73ae.jpg

a25732c6.jpg

9b8695c4.jpg

708c5b73.jpg

4a2e243f.jpg

apart from a few stonechips on the front end, its absolutely immaculate! Loving the car, and loving the new noise :teeth: !! Nismo system with unsilenced decats sounds the dogs danglies!!!!! had nothing but compliments from friends and randomers about the sound! B) will get an outside video/driveby asap :thumbs:

Cheers mate!! Black does look sexy polished!! Next clean is going to be a clay detail and machine polish to get rid of the notorious swirls you get with black paint, especially Japanese paint!! :angry::lol:

Will do mate! Was meant to today but haven't had the time!! :thumbs:

UPDATE:

Car lowered on Eibach Pro 30mm springs. looks a great drop, sorted out my wheel gap issue. Was dark when we finished so no pics till tomorow!

oh and fitted some sexy orange sidelight bulbs, which took the same amount of time to fit as the springs did, but with alot more swearing involved!!! :bad-words: especially after the old sidelught bulb fell out of the holder into the headlight :rant::angry: and we were fishing around with picks, thin grabbers, then eventually found a thin bendy magnet to get it out. :rant:

831d3e02.jpg

USDM! orange sides + no plate FTW! :teeth: (no its not danage/marks on the front, its a reflection of the garage)

e5ee3841.jpg

will get proper pics tomorow B)

UPDATE:

Car lowered on Eibach Pro 30mm springs. looks a great drop, sorted out my wheel gap issue. Was dark when we finished so no pics till tomorow!

oh and fitted some sexy orange sidelight bulbs, which took the same amount of time to fit as the springs did, but with alot more swearing involved!!! :bad-words: especially after the old sidelught bulb fell out of the holder into the headlight :rant::angry: and we were fishing around with picks, thin grabbers, then eventually found a thin bendy magnet to get it out. :rant:

831d3e02.jpg

USDM! orange sides + no plate FTW! :teeth: (no its not danage/marks on the front, its a reflection of the garage)

e5ee3841.jpg

will get proper pics tomorow B)