Darren-B

spursmaddave

Too generous to your staff mate!

I only have a small team of 6 but even when I had a team of 30 I used to get everyone a cheap bottle of wine :thumbs:

We do a pretty crappy job that is taken for granted and every little mistake is jumped on, that makes us a very tight and loyal department, we also have a really good laugh at work which I find really annoys everybody else.... :lol:

What is it you do dave?

Food Retail Logistics Planning mate

Only person busier than me this week is Santa :lol:

Can I disagree with you? Come and see my warehouse, it's havoc, hundred of orders going out this week and they keep coming!

Haha I was being ambiguous :p

Hey if you are that busy how come you have time to post on here :lol:

I work nights so I have an excuse :boxing:

I'm really, really sorry I could not come. I've been working my ass yesterday until 23:30, don't know how I got home driving from Wembley to Watford... Was flooded with orders over the weekend, they all have to be dispatched today...

Thanks Dave!

We guessed you were busy as it's not like you to miss a meet up :snack:

See you at the next one sometime in the New year :thumbs:

Hopefully by then you will have fitted all your I.C.E. as I want to check it all out :band:

Flooded with orders translates into what new mods are you going to spend it on!!? ;)

We missed you guys yesterday, Joy even remembered to bring Ann Marie's pink head band with her :D

I'm really, really sorry I could not come. I've been working my ass yesterday until 23:30, don't know how I got home driving from Wembley to Watford... Was flooded with orders over the weekend, they all have to be dispatched today...

Thanks Dave!