Galaxy Tab 10.1 16GB WiFI + case SOLD

Ekona

Bit close to Xmas but worth a punt in case someone wants a tablet bargain...!

For sale, one Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, 16GB WiFi model in Black. First purchased on the 25th of August this year, it's led a very sheltered life in my house enclosed in the official Samsung case (which is included in the sale at no extra charge) and always looked after which explains the unmarked screen and body. It really is in as-new condition, and comes complete with the charger and the original box + manuals. I've checked eBay and even refurbished units aren't going this cheaply, and I would put my one up against one of those in terms of condition any day of the week, it really does look like new. I'll chuck a microfibre screen cloth in as well, help keep the screen looking as fabulous as it should. :)

galaxy1.jpg

galaxy2.jpg

galaxy3.jpg

Asking price is £250, and I'll include shipping on that too. Basically it's £430-worth (case included as well, don't forget) of tablet for a bargain. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

You have a PM :thumbs:

And replied :thumbs:

How long will the shipping take on that? ;)

Whatever RM Special Delivery is, I don't actually know what they claim their time is :blush: I'm guessing it'll either be next day or day after from when I send it, bit of a busy time of year for them allegedly :lol:

It doesn't, does it? My suggestion would be to go to a shop where you can have a play with a few different devices and see which one works best for you, as they'll all do the same basic things but some will naturally feel better to you than others. I tried really hard to get on with Android as an OS but it's just not for me, I can see why other people prefer it to an iOS device though as there is literally no end to what you could do with it.

Had a play with the tab since I received it Saturday morning and to be honest it knocks the spots off the Ipad 2 which I already have the screen is larger has two cameras with flash light and running against each other the Samsung downloads quicker plus it's easier to use and browse unlike Apples with there Quirky bits like Safari, so I'm a very happy bunny :thumbs: Thanks Dan.