Zed injured...

Kuro

Well, despite it being like Cape Horn up here today, some turkey decided it would be a good idea to open their door and *not* keep hold of it :angry:

So, I now have a lovely vertical line of dents down my previousy perfect drivers door. Don't you just love these people... :dry:

Luckily, the paint isn't broken - scuffed slightly, but not broken.

So, I think I may need the discount code for Dave Latham at Denttec..! (He did a similar job for me and the Scooby - excellent work)

Unfortunately, the line of dents goes across the 'seam' in the door - not sure how this affects things...

What a day...

pics to follow when I get home :byebye:

sorry to hear that :rant: ............. just a little tip also :) .............. never park next to a people carrier or an estate car :scare: .......
It's not so much who you park next too as you have some control over that, it's the doughnuts who park next to you that have no care when opening their doors. I'd relegate them to public transport and then maybe they would appreciate the value of car ownership and what it means to people like us. :rant::rant::rant: Rant over.

Nothing worse...its happened to me too, luckily dentdevils fixed it for 50 notes.

"Baby on board" labels , people carriers, 4x4s and old heaps help determine where I park, although it is normally a military exercise and I normally end up double parking it anyway, at the furthest away point in the car park.

The things ya gotta do....

Ross

the depressing pics as promised...

DSC00619.jpg

and

DSC00617.jpg

To be honest, even though I'm not an expert, they don't look that bad. I'm reasonaby confident they will pop out. (famous last words...)

Anyway, I'm in contact with our Denttec chap, so we'll se how it goes.[/url]

the depressing pics as promised...

DSC00619.jpg

and

DSC00617.jpg

To be honest, even though I'm not an expert, they don't look that bad. I'm reasonaby confident they will pop out. (famous last words...)

Anyway, I'm in contact with our Denttec chap, so we'll se how it goes.[/url]

Ouch :scare:

I also always take two spaces at supermarkets. Yes, I am THAT W4nker!

Yeah, until someone finds you a W4nker and keys your car because of that anti-social behavior ... :headhurt:

Maybe. One time keyed car or 20 dents from mpvs. I'll take my chances on that not happening. If it does I'll just have to hunt them down..... :surrender:

I also always take two spaces at supermarkets. Yes, I am THAT W4nker!

Yeah, until someone finds you a W4nker and keys your car because of that anti-social behavior ... :headhurt:

Maybe. One time keyed car or 20 dents from mpvs. I'll take my chances on that not happening. If it does I'll just have to hunt them down..... :surrender:

Dents thanks. Usually easier to sort than a keying....

cheers guys :)

UPDATE: Appointment with Dent guy monday morning - hopefully this will have a happy ending...

You're in safe hands with Dave. Best of luck with it! :thumbs:

I hope so. My only worry is that one of the dents is across the 'seam' bit... :scare:

UPDATE: Appointment with Dent guy monday morning - hopefully this will have a happy ending...

I hope so. My only worry is that one of the dents is across the 'seam' bit... :scare:

Can't be sure but I think one of mine was and he got rid of it fine. :)

Can't be sure but I think one of mine was and he got rid of it fine. :)

Ah, is yours the Azure example on Dave's testimonials bit..?