I want one. Help me!

Been putting this off for a while now as I haven't been able to decide what car to buy (20-30k gives you a lot of choice)> I love the 350 shape, sound and rarity but am concerned about living with it as a day to day car.

Anyone found snags or am I being a bit girlie? :blush:

quick off the mark to flog me one ;) although yours looks gorgeous it's done a lot of miles...

Is it worth holding on for some of the facelift versions that are now coming out 2nd hand? the interior seems a lot better

i asked for the girlie remark really:headhurt:

18k on the clock and 3yrs old but aint selling. Best motor I've had so far and a fab head turner where ever you go.

Not sure if it's worth waiting for a face lift version TBO. Not that much difference externally, the main thing being the rear LED lights which you can buy and fit yourself anyway for £200.

Don't have a problem with the interior, yes the 2007 is slightly better but not massivley IMO. You'll save more money by going for a pre face lift leaving you plenty of $$ for some mods.

oh and :welcome: by the way

Very easy to live with everyday! It's not too bad on fuel, the boot and storage is actually excellent and the interior is a pleasant place to be. It's also comfy on long journeys!

If you can live with 2 seats go for it!

18k on the clock and 3yrs old but aint selling. Best motor I've had so far and a fab head turner where ever you go.

Not sure if it's worth waiting for a face lift version TBO. Not that much difference externally, the main thing being the rear LED lights which you can buy and fit yourself anyway for £200.

Don't have a problem with the interior, yes the 2007 is slightly better but not massivley IMO. You'll save more money by going for a pre face lift leaving you plenty of $$ for some mods.

oh and :welcome: by the way

Couldn't agree more with Mike's comments. Welcome! :thumbs:

am part ex-ing 320 coupe. was looking at an M3 but they seem to be driven by w***ers!

there's something about the z pulling me in - they're gorgeous

charlied's looks great, don't think i'm brave enough for yellow though! :)

I sold my 2002 M3 to get a Zed and yes I am a w@nker

:)

any regrets?

Not really M3 is faster in a straight line, but that can and is being sorted, but its slower round country lanes etc, less fun to drive. I sold my M3 as I had an SMG gear box, which got on my t1ts, also it costs around 4K a year to maintain and keep in shoes. Plus the new one was coming out. I have to say my Z has more soul and I love it, and soon it will have more teeth and then I will be in a state of permanent euphoria. I have difficultly sleeping thinking about it

:thumbs:

If you can live with 2 seats the 350 for the money is fantastic, best car I've had, no regrets. Looks great, drives great and you'll feel great every time you drive it. :teeth:

If you want something with 4 seats that goes like a scalded cat, then I'd go for Monaro VXR... Motorpoint are doing them for 29k

:thumbs:

Ross