Need Help: Volk/Rays Spigot Ring Question

Jak

Hi Guys,

Wondering if any of you wheel guru's would be able to provide the answer to this potentially simple question:

I have recently purchased a set of Volk GTU 2Pc Split Rims for my new car (PS13 with 5Stud conversion - presumably from a later s14...) But they did not come with any spigot rings - wondering if anyone knows the standard bore for Volk/Rays wheels? Assuming there is a "standard" size they use?

Next question of course is what size spigots i need and of where to buy them from - not bothered about them being original Rays or anything!

This is one of the rear wheels:

VolkGTU2pcSplit.jpg

Thanks

Jak

Thanks Ian, I was counting on you answering :thumbs:

You wouldn't happen to know what size spigot I would need then would you? Which dealer would you suggest using?

Will post pics of the car when it's in my possession :) but i just added a pic of one of the wheels.... does that count? :lol:

Not a clue but taking a wild stab in the dark :blush:

Stock Z wheels fit onto a S14 with no rings, I'm 99% certain that the Z has a 66.1mm bore.

I think I'm right anyway :lol:

Tarmac can probably get the rings for you, if not try Co-ordsport :thumbs:

Yeah the Z is 66.1 for sure...... (i think!) So that would mean i just need to find some rings that adjust the 73.1 bore of the Rays to the 66.1 of the hub? Sorry for questions.... its been one of THOSE days :lol:

That sounds about right to me. Tarmac should be able to sort you out with his wheel connections, or perhaps Mitz, Alex or Lee.