Feeler - '60' 370Z GT Roadster (with Stillen)

rogerxp

Just a feeler really as it's not the greatest time to be selling a Roadster but, you never know, someone might just be on the lookout for a well cared for example. If the price is right I could be persuaded to part with it (reluctantly).

Manual '60' plate 370Z Roadster, GT pack, with Stillen exhaust fitted (but can remove if not wanted). I have the original exhaust too that I'd obviously supply. The SatNav is the much desired Connect Premium (touch-screen) version.

I'm the second owner, I bought it with 1,700 on the clock from a main dealer, now has a poultry 4,800 on the clock so bearly run in.

The Stillen (cost me £1,250) has been on for about 2,000 miles / 4 months.

Nothing much else to say apart from it's immaculate, recently serviced, has about 10 months tax remaining, obviously still covered by warranty.

Reason for selling, mmm, not sure really, just trying to trim costs a little for a short while (life is getting very expensive at my house :scare: ).

Price, not sure really, just had a look on the Nissan website and they have similar examples ranging from £24k (for older/leggy examples) to £30k (for similar to mine but grossly over-priced). I'd happy accept a reasonable offer. My private plate is still on so there would be a couple of weeks delay in taking that off.

Just shout if you have any questions.

Looks just like a newer version of mine! Nice!

Really think you will struggle to sell a roadster atm. You will be better off waiting until May/June next year I think. When I bought mine at the start of the year, I kept an eye on the prices, and according to the prices on autotrader, the asking price of roadsters similar to mine actually went up by 15->17.5% during the summer months. And thats pretty typical of convertibles in general.

I remember you buying yours, you beat me to the post by a matter of minutes.

I know it's 'traditionally' completely the wrong time of year to sell a Roadster however I sold my old 350Z Roadster in a November if I remember correctly so it does happen.

To be honest, I'm perfectly happy to keep it, but if such a buyer just happened to be on the look out, then I'm all ears.

I know it's 'traditionally' completely the wrong time of year to sell a Roadster however I sold my old 350Z Roadster in a November if I remember correctly so it does happen.

To be honest, I'm perfectly happy to keep it, but if such a buyer just happened to be on the look out, then I'm all ears.

Why not - you never know - GLWTS :thumbs:

I remember you buying yours, you beat me to the post by a matter of minutes.

Yep! You were a bit unfortunate with that one, normally id go away and think about a purchase, but think this was the only time I actually bought it there & then. I think even the sales person was surprised.

Sounds like you havent got anything to loose really mate, id be tempted to advertise it and see what happens. Like you say, people do still buy them over winter - indeed, you may find people looking thinking they will get a bargain because of the time of year. If it doesnt sell, then keep it a bit longer and retry when the warmer weather comes out.

Why do you think I'm taking advange of some free exposure on here :p . No point in spending £60 with AutoTrader and £100 to take me plate off when I'm fairly confident it won't sell. Just thought it's more likely someone is casually shopping here (perhaps thinking about jumping from a 350 to 370) than anywhere else so might get a nibble.

As eagle-eyed Mega (my psycho-internet-stalker :lol: ) has spotted my wifes X3 is also for sale. I'm more keen to sell that than mine as that's where the majority of my 'car budget' is going each month :bangin: .