ouch!!!

dragon

exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago ona dual carriageway...was seething..curbe my alloy hbadly but luckily managed to contact the company of the van driver and they paid for the damage to be repaired!

didn't manage to get his number, live and learn!! :headhurt:

• 3 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I slightly curbed my front NS alloy pulling in to a small lay-by outside my local Waitrose, it was dark and I didn't realise that instead of a nicely sloped kerb there was just a normal kerb and then a drop to the tarmac, the kerb on the other end of the lay-by was sloped as you'd expect. I meant to make a complaint to Waitrose but haven't to around to it, not too bothered about my alloy but it'd be nice if they repaired the pavement to stop it happening to others.

At least it was only a rim, and not the whole side of you car. ;) Positive side.

Yeah thats what happened to me in the summer, white can took out the whole drivers side and pushed me into the curb trashing the whole of the rim too!

Oil drum size, was it :p:lol: