Gear stick moving under accelaration

sukh13

Good stuff i bet that was driving you mad

Yeh glad I got it sorted out :)

Next questions:

What is the revs thing for on the multi guages? Is it the Rev limiter?

Also can I switch out the passenger side window switch for an automatic switch?

1. It is not a rev limiter it just sets the revs that the rev limit light comes on, so it you set it to 4k it lights up at 4k thats all you can rev to what you like

2. If you can find a jap or possibly us drivers side window switch i believe they are auto up/down

Next question :snack:

Also can I switch out the passenger side window switch for an automatic switch?

Yes you can , Ive just done this. I bought a set of import switches off ebay...well I actually bought two sets ... first set were from a G35 and they didnt work , the window wouldnt go all the way up (even after a window reset).

The second set were from an import 350z , fitted the drivers switch and it didnt make the passenger window auto up but as soon as I fitted the passenger side switch then it was auto up from both sides.

Only other problem I had was the second set of switches the passenger side had a window lock button the same as on the drivers side... this obviously wouldnt fit but took the switch housing off and found that it was the same internally - there is a connection for the window lock but it just isnt used, so just swapped the housing over and it worked fine. When I get back from offshore I will test it with other housing and see if the window lock works , then I might modify the trim to be able to fit it.

I just emailed all the people that were breaking import 350z's on ebay. Prices ranged from 40 quid to 120 quid :wacko: for a set of switches.

I think I am going mad. I am planning to do the bose hack this weekend, and I am sure somewhere someone has put a USB charger in at the same time? I can't find it now.

Anyone have any experience with this, or recommendations to (not) do it?

I think I am going mad. I am planning to do the bose hack this weekend, and I am sure somewhere someone has put a USB charger in at the same time? I can't find it now.

Anyone have any experience with this, or recommendations to (not) do it?

Husky was putting something together for this, it probably went when the Akari designs page got pulled, if you email him he might be able to send you over the details of what he did

I was wondering the other day why all the Akari Designs stuff dissapeared, I guess Husky deleted it :shrug: if it was the admin that deleted it then thats not good as there was some great things in there :thumbs:

John did not wish to renew his trader status when it came up in October, that's why his sub-forum has gone.

I was wondering the other day why all the Akari Designs stuff dissapeared, I guess Husky deleted it :shrug: if it was the admin that deleted it then thats not good as there was some great things in there :thumbs:

sorry I haven't had a chance to put all the guides etc back up. real life caught up with me. ill see if I can get a chance to sort it soon.

sorry I haven't had a chance to put all the guides etc back up. real life caught up with me. ill see if I can get a chance to sort it soon.

I just wondered why yours had gone, you should have left the Akari designs stuff on here after all have 710 oil paid a Trader fee since their offer expired in October 2009? Their thread is still there.... :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

I just wondered why yours had gone, you should have left the Akari designs stuff on here after all have 710 oil paid a Trader fee since their offer expired in October 2009? Their thread is still there.... :shrug:

not my choice i'm afraid :)

Thanks for the help guys.

Will PM him.

Does anyone think this car is underpowered in 1st gear? Everyone in a hot hatch seems to get the jump on me, until I get to 2nd/3rd.

Is this just the mapping?

I may be wrong but if you look in the user Manual or on here somewhere it says that only a certain percentage of power is delivered in the 1st few gears?

I am sure one of the others will point you to the facts and figures!

Thenoname