**1shane1**

so iv read around on here, seems best thing to do would be :

-pannel filter

-uprate rear CV joints

-exhaust

-plenum spacer

-uprev

couple of questions..

my 350 is the jap import. im sure its a nismo one but dont even no if that makes a difference. but either way my 350 sounds well beastier than any other around my area and i dont know why. im guessing it has an exhaust on it.either way, is there a garage you guys recomend where i can take mine to, and have a plemun spacer, cv joints, uprev and a filter fitted as a package? i am willing to travel :).... P.s i hope they take my bloody limiter off with the uprev. my old VW polo went faster :bangin:

UpRev removes limiter.

Horsham Developments or Abbey Motorsport (both traders here) will do what you ask as a package.

Put up pics of the exhaust and we can tell you what type it is.

And we all hope you are referring to your Polo being faster on a track. A limiter at 110mph is more than enough for on UK roads :thumbs:

so iv read around on here, seems best thing to do would be :

-pannel filter

-uprate rear CV joints

-exhaust

-plenum spacer

-uprev

couple of questions..

my 350 is the jap import. im sure its a nismo one but dont even no if that makes a difference. but either way my 350 sounds well beastier than any other around my area and i dont know why. [im guessing it has an exhaust on it].either way, is there a garage you guys recomend where i can take mine to, and have a plemun spacer, cv joints, uprev and a filter fitted as a package? i am willing to travel :).... P.s i hope they take my bloody limiter off with the uprev. my old VW polo went faster :bangin:

Be a bit noisier without one :teeth: