Project Loved by some , Hated by most

cefiro_drifter

:thumbs: Looking forward to this!

Never been the drifting kind or enthusiast but do enjoy a spot of powersliding ever now and then when its a bit greasy and can appreciate the supreme skill it takes to be loose but in control delibrately.

I can also relate to what and how you want to achieve your goals and in the end yours will be a big contribution to the forum in general :yahoo: I like your style B)

progress might slow down on this. My fiancee just bought a GS300 and tbh i much prefer driving that over this so im comtemplating selling the zed and getting an aristo :wacko: not sure 50/50 at the moment but i have advertised the zed for 5750 on driftworks to see what responce i get. TBH if it doesnt sell im not fussed but after driving hers im craving a big of 400 brake 4 door VIP style

yeah ive nearly bought an LS about half a dozen times but never do lol. The gs we got is LPG'ed, moted for 8 months, cusco coilovers, SSR vienna wheels and fully loaded and we paid 1100 for it. Ive seen aristo's going for 3k so i could get the aristo, manual it and steal all the good bits off her car and have one savage car lol

i dont know.. i change my mind hourly let alone daily. Ive had about 60 cars in the last 10 years so you can see i get bored very veyr quickly

i thought about a gs430 but they 2/3 times the price of a gs300 and not that much more powerful ( granted the torque is better ) but then its the same as the 350 if not more to get up to 400bhp where as the aristo is literally more boost, fiel pump, bolt on bits and your getting close so its a few hundred pounds lol

Hey John. Fuel comsuption isnt an issue for me anymore as i work about 12 miles from home lol. The zed does about 28mpg on average and gets about 35 on the m/way which i consider very good anyway lol. I'll also be goign with the jzx161 to

Aristo will be converted to manual to help with it but if i get 20-25 out of it then im happy. The chick has the lpg'ed gs for the long runs