Veilside V1 Front Lip

Jobo

Hey folks,

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this fron lip from veilside,

http://www.zcentre.co.uk/shop/product_i ... cts_id=261

And also what kinda quality they found it to be. I'm in the position where i would like a front lip of some kind, but dont want to have to pay the kinda prices expected for a Nismo one, so any suggestions would be good to!

;)

Yes I had a CF one on my GT4. The CF ones were known to be bad fitting. When I say known, means I found out later. Anyway, made it fit in the end. The other materials are OK AFAIK.

Try a search on my350z.com

I'll post you a picture later if you like?

Hi Kev,

well it was a carbon one i was looking at because my Z is black with a few carbon bits and piece's fitted anyway. When you say bad fitting how do you mean, as in the shape for the bumper?

A pic would be great if you have one, thanks fella!

Jobo,

They were too small bascially and some people were craking them whilst force fitting them. I know they took them off the market for a while, so assume any new one you buy should be OK, but suggest you check it is new stock.

Here's mine. I had the ends colour coded.

2006-04-22Wheels030.jpg

Go for it and do the same with the CF lower bit and paint the end. Would look awesome with the spoiler!
Exactly what i was thinking, i have also been thinking of painting the inside of the front grill part of the bumper matt black to match the grill bits. So can do the bottom lip and the lip on the spoiler. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks guys. I was pleased with the look. Many poeple said it looked factory but in a good way.
That is exactly why i like it buddy! Its subtle but still prominent, just how i like mods on my car to be.

I may order this next month to arrive when the rear arrives ;)

Thanks guys. I was pleased with the look. Many poeple said it looked factory but in a good way.

Thats a good look. I've said before I'm not a big fan of bodykits. I like lips etc as long as they aren't OTT.

Thats a good look. I've said before I'm not a big fan of bodykits. I like lips etc as long as they aren't OTT.

I am exactly the same dude, i like subtle bits :thumbs:

And Big F*** OFF spoilers! ha ha! :p

Its not that big, plus will compliment this lip quite well i think.

Sorry for hijacking the thread though dude, if you are thinking about getting it, i suggest you do as i think it is stunning! :thumbs:

Sorry for hijacking the thread though dude, if you are thinking about getting it, i suggest you do as i think it is stunning! :thumbs:

What spoiler you getting then?!

What spoiler you getting then?!

Im getting the nismo Version 2 end of feb :thumbs: