Rear Spoiler and splash guards

RXS

As the title suggests. I am after a rear spoiler for my Roadster and a complete set of splash guards. Gunmetal would be preferred but i could always get a respray if the items are solid. I don't want anything with any previous repairs thanks.

I would like the spoiler to be something more than a boot lip jobbie but nothing too OTT. Subtle is my preferred style B)

Regards, RXS

Thanks bud. I am aware of that. I know that spoilers for the coupe are in abundance but i appreciate that roadster spoilers are a bit harder to come by. Thats why i am asking on here because if there aren't any available on here i have no idea where to look :wacko:

Hi Alex. Would it be possible to have some pictures of the subtle spoiler you removed from your roadster. Is the Nismo N1 spoiler the same as the one fitted to the roadster in your sig. If it is, WOW, that is certainly a spoiler. It would be a bit much for my roadster but it definatley suits yours.

Regards, RXS

Hi Alex. Would it be possible to have some pictures of the subtle spoiler you removed from your roadster. Is the Nismo N1 spoiler the same as the one fitted to the roadster in your sig. If it is, WOW, that is certainly a spoiler. It would be a bit much for my roadster but it definatley suits yours.

Regards, RXS

Here is the link to the Nismo style N1

You will see that in two of the pictures, that I have it offerred up to a Roadster boot lid which demonstrates that it is a perfect fit. :#1:

I also have these available in carbon. B)

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=32894

I will get pictures of the other spoiler PMd over to you asap.

Alex. :)