At the right price I'd go back to Toyota for this

GC350z

Yea, the rear arches do remind me of the GTR.

I read today that Toyota is divided as to build it or not. American division wants it.

And get this they want power to be about 400 and price as close to $35k as possible.

I so want one. I really want the GTR but it'll be £70k estimate so over here in Ireland incl taxes it'll be between €150 and 200. So if Toyota do this car and the price is good, it'll be mine.

What about the claims that Toyota wont be making niche cars anymore?

Or are they going to shift this under the Lexus brand?

Taken from http://www.motortrend.com/future/concept_cars/112_0702_toyota_fths/toyota_sports_car.html

"We don't develop frivolous concept cars," says a Toyota insider. First-and mostimportant-point to remember is the FT-HS has nothing in common with the Lexus LF-A that's been regularly photographed testing at the Nrburgring Nordschliefe. The forthcoming Lexus supercar is built off a unique and expensive platform with a lot of unique and expensive components. It's simply too expensive to build to sell as a Toyota.The FT-HS is built around a new, production-ready platform (known internally as the N platform, it's actually a flexible component set). The N platform is a front-engine, rear-drive architecture that'll underpin the next-gen Lexus IS and GS sedans as well as the Japan-only Toyota Crown and Mark X models. And the man in charge of the N platform's development? FT-HS concept planner Tamura-san, a 30-year Toyota veteran.