Rays Wheels - SOLD

Chipsticks

Heeey I have a set of standard Rays wheels for sale. They are in good condition, Ive cleaned them a bit, but they will come up better with a bit of effort!!! The only downside is, there is a tiny bit of kerb damage on one of the front wheels. There isnt much tread on the tires left, so I'm not asking anything for them... I just left them on there as they would suffice for a couple of months untill whoever gets themselves sorted. If you want anymore pictures then E Mail or PM me :). Looking for £400 plus paypal fees if you want to use that. I can deliver them if required, the price would be £40 max!! Please excuse the old dates on the first few shots, I took them a while ago.... There is an updated one at the bottom.

EDIT - Each of the wheels do have tiny bits of rust bubbles on... These wheels are well known for doing that!!

Location - Bristol

E Mail - steppe_88@hotmail.com

6217947124_14bb236213_b.jpg

6217423661_5f775b8f2e_b.jpg

6217420761_b59d50e7c5_b.jpg

6217937336_68d32b8c30_b.jpg

6301810539_ae0de7489e_b.jpg

6301813541_8dddb8633a_b.jpg

I also have a spare, unused spare wheel if anyone is looking for one lol... £50.

6217949288_0411315469_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hi,

Would you take £360 for the wheels plus delivery to Edinburgh?

I'm sure I could put you in touch with a courier and pay if necessary.

Also, I could transfer the cash straight into your bank account or send via gift in Paypal which attracts no fees.

Let me know if this suits you?

Gordon

PS - I assume the only damage to the wheels are on the one wheel you've highlighted? - Are there any Rust bubbles at all?

I edited the post... All the wheels have tiny bits of rust on!! Let me know what you think now :).

Thanks for letting me know, I think I'll maybe give them a miss if they've all started to corrode, my own wheels have slight issues with this and I just wanted to save myself the hassle of having them refurbed.

Thanks anyway,

G

PS - Still a very good price :thumbs: