finally a pic of stueys zed...

stuey

I went silver on my lexus as the discs were silver. On my Saxo (chav perhaps but great when you're an 18 yo student!) I had pale gold as it matched my EBC discs!

Black is good though, Think I had that on my shitter Nova

my computer has got 280 gig memory.............. :teeth: thats more memory than you can poke a stick at............. by the way lomoto..... did you see your locking wheel nuts in the photo....!!! ;)

LMAO! 280GB, I don't think so! How about 2GB!

Considering you would need about 280 slots inside ur PC for 1GB cards, not to mention the cost (1GB cards can cost 200 notes) might be 56k!

Of course, you might have been joking :lol:

LMAO! 280GB, I don't think so! How about 2GB!

Considering you would need about 280 slots inside ur PC for 1GB cards, not to mention the cost (1GB cards can cost 200 notes) might be 56k!

Of course, you might have been joking :lol:

I think he was meaning 280GB hard disk space on his computer .. not 280GB Ram like you have presumed.

OK so we have established that Stuey has two 140Gb Hard drives in his computer and is male and probably watches TV now and again oh yeah and he breathes and has a pulse .... well done.

Gosh that was like an episode of Miss Marple there for a moment ... now can you just post up lovely pics of your car please so that we try and get slightly back on topic !?

Why thank you ! :teeth:

And i've just cleared out the Garage - so i can tinker inside to my hearts content and not in the open where my neighbours stare at me like i am a 12yr old with a tonka toy.

also easier inside wen you take photos of the missus in her bikini lying across the bonnet.........!! :p

Why thank you ! :teeth:

And i've just cleared out the Garage - so i can tinker inside to my hearts content and not in the open where my neighbours stare at me like i am a 12yr old with a tonka toy.

That's all part of the fun though!! :D:p