Weight reduction - any advice?

Exotic

Doesn't sound like you want to strip your car but if you do. Carbon boot, carbon bonnet.

Often CF bonnets are heavier than our stock aluminium bonnets. Anyone who's had the bonnet off will be aware of this. :)

Didn't know that. A friend had a carbon boot (not 350) that was very light so I assumed the same.

ive got 18inch Rotas and love them slip light never comes on even in the rain with me since i got them, but your wheel spin issues might be more tyre related then wheel related

I for sure believe the width of the OEM 18's is not enough and you can get a fair amount of wheelspin quite easily. Width is for sure needed when I upgrade. (Got my eye on these bad boys - only 25 will be made direct from manufacture in this colour - the Black Chrome me is thinking :thumbs: )

IMG_7202edited.jpg

ive got 18inch Rotas and love them slip light never comes on even in the rain with me since i got them, but your wheel spin issues might be more tyre related then wheel related

I for sure believe the width of the OEM 18's is not enough and you can get a fair amount of wheelspin quite easily. Width is for sure needed when I upgrade. (Got my eye on these bad boys - only 25 will be made direct from manufacture in this colour - the Black Chrome me is thinking :thumbs: )

IMG_7202edited.jpg

ooo i like the chrome ones :cloud9: .on oem my slip light was on constant with me,i kind of meant if he were opting against Rota 18s for the same reason