photos......

stuey

**** me Tim your a legend, if I'd asked anybody else if they wanted some pictures of their daughters i'd be recieving :boxing:

I'm pretty laid back, after all I'm only 19 myself :p

Got some hot college/uni girls you can share pics of? :thumbs:

get them on your zed mate

**** me Tim your a legend, if I'd asked anybody else if they wanted some pictures of their daughters i'd be recieving :boxing:

LoL

Sorry Louis I have not pics as of yet :)

Whats that? You have not had pics yet? From who?

LoL

Of Tims daughters half wit

LoL

Was thinking you meant photos from me of girls! I didnt understand your poor excuse of english there. ;):p

LoL

Was thinking you meant photos from me of girls! I didnt understand your poor excuse of english there. ;):p

He's a scally, don't worry about it :thumbs:

LoL

TW@T

LoL

TW@T

;) you know im messin dude

Can we try and help solve the problem for the guy that started the topic?

In response to your earlier question, yes, that is the method tha should work.

When you are composing a reply or a new topic, you should hit the browse button, find the picture you want and then click add attachment. Then when you submit your post it should attach the picture, like the post above.

What format are your pictures in? i.e whats the filename - picture.bmp, picture.jpg, picture.gif etc..

but chesterfield said that the piccies should go straight on the website as a thumbnail if it dosent go on as it has............. :wacko:

i have again tried to put a pic on the same as above and the sit is saying im" trying to upload an empty file..."

but chesterfield said that the piccies should go straight on the website as a thumbnail if it dosent go on as it has............. :wacko:

i have again tried to put a pic on the same as above and the sit is saying im" trying to upload an empty file..."

Go to post a reply, at the bottom of that page there is add an attachment. In there you can upload an image onto the sites servers where it will be hosted for you. It will then appear as a thumbnail on your post.

You can also link to that picture elsewhere on the forum by getting the URL (Right click and go to properties) and them putting that between

Stuey can you email me one of the pictures so I can test. You have my email in a pm.

Answers to the following questions may help find out what is causing your error:

What is the file format of the original pictures? ie. *.bmp (bitmap), *.jpg (jpeg), etc.

What is the size of the picture/s (in kb - i.e. 125kb)

You should just be able to post the images straight to the site in the manner you tried (as described above) - like this: