photos......

stuey

can it be sorted so that normal size photos can be uploaded as opposed to poncing about with another website that shrinks them to the right size :thumbdown: .............this is the only car realated website that ive been on where we have to do this.......... :wacko:

Whats "normal size" ?

You can attach images to your posts, if they are too large the forums shrinks them down to a thumbnail and people can click on them to view the full image, or you can upload them to your gallery on this site and link to them if thats easier.

Edited to add:

Ive just run a test and managed to add pictures up to 500KB and 1600x1200 on the forum without an error.

Are you getting any specific error message when trying to post your pics?

well im even more confused now :wacko: coz it used to say my file was too big.............. but now its saying my file is empty............. :angry: ........... wot am i doing wrong :blush:

lets start at the beginning :blush: have you got a camera, because I have a lovely daughter ?? :p

well im even more confused now :wacko: coz it used to say my file was too big.............. but now its saying my file is empty............. :angry: ........... wot am i doing wrong :blush:

Have you not got a daughter or a sexy secretary mrs who can help you out :bleh:

What about a sexy daughter? B)

course i have......... ;) i then write a message then click on browse then select a photie then click on add attachment............. then submit.............. is that right...........!! :dry:

I dont use that method I just load everything onto my photobucket site and put the url address in my post and it appears as if by magic everytime :thumbs:

Not me man, I got no daughters!!! Even if I had their feet still wouldn't be able to touch the floor when they take a leak :thumbdown:

Not me man, I got no daughters!!! Even if I had their feet still wouldn't be able to touch the floor when they take a leak :thumbdown:

Your toilet must be massive :scare:

Only 4 you short arse :p

Only 4 you short arse :p

Stop looking at my arse :dry: