Top gear USA

Michael robinson

yep watched all of these as the came out - i have no problems with them. Its not UK top gear,but its better for it. perfectly watchable imo :)

I think the presenters work pretty well together, plus you have Tanner Foust who gets everything sideways (former Formula Drift champion)

shame the celebs are all american, but i fast forward through the celeb bit on UK top gear, so not loss there.

Its good, not sure I'm happy about them calling the Brits liers! Lol

Yea, wasn't sure about that whole 'V8 Vantage is useless' thing. Admittedly i've never driven one, but i can't see how you could ever call 420bhp underpowered, and whilst it's true you could get a quick 911 for less cash, you would then have a Porsche, and not an Aston Martin. Think he missed the point a bit.

DB

Watching the 370z episode now. Is it me or are they trying to be too much like Clarkson with the stupid jokes but not actually being funny with them?

Yup and they're actually not that funny......perhaps need to watch a few more episodes to get a real feel for it!

One plus point is that in the first 2 episodes they have had some amazing motors......Lambo's now Zeds :#1:

They seem to get more relevant info into their clips, though they do ultimately seem to be more like those little clips you see on you tube, than an episode of UK Top Gear!

That however may not be a bad thing!

As entertaining as Clarkson and the boys may be. I'ts usually just nonsense! :surrender: