Parking camera

Mrzapie

Do a search in the 370z area. You need to sign up to the 370 US forum ( http://www.the370z.com ) and contact Brian ( bdl99 ).

I ordered the harness from him and the recommended Kenwood camera from eBay over here to save on taxes. You just need to place the camera in the right place, feed the wires back to behind the nav screen and clip it all in. He gives full instructions on then how to configure the Connect Premium to give the guide lines etc.

You didnt happen to buy this car from Toby at Middlesbrough / Evans Halshaw did you?

Hi,

Thanks for the info - as for Evans Halshaw, I spoke to them as well as several other dealers, got the same offers for similar cars to within a few hundred quid for our 07 roadster, apart from one who offered me £2.5k more and it's an auto so I took that. Ours needed new fronts, a scuff sorting and a big service so I was as happy as you ever can be when trading in a car.

I'll let you know how I get on cable hunting in the colonies