Battlefield 3 on PS3

coldel

awesome game, takes some getting used to but well worth it :teeth:

mw3 can only dream of the graphics/sound that BF3 delivers :yahoo:

getting me butt kicked online until i went to hardcore/ learned some maps then it was game on :boxing:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent been able to play online yet...annoying really as my internet is fine (happily downloading stuff on my laptop in the same room on the same connection) googled it and it appears there have been lots of problems for selected users...looks like Im one of the unlucky ones - three days ownership yet to play online :thumbdown: although have completed single player twice in that time...

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/battlefield_3/news/battlefield_3_server_problems_continue_into_uk_launch.html#

I havent been able to play online yet...annoying really as my internet is fine (happily downloading stuff on my laptop in the same room on the same connection) googled it and it appears there have been lots of problems for selected users...looks like Im one of the unlucky ones - three days ownership yet to play online :thumbdown: although have completed single player twice in that time...

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/battlefield_3/news/battlefield_3_server_problems_continue_into_uk_launch.html#

lol, if you're downloading stuff at the same time, no wonder it doesn't work :p

Have you just tried quick match or have you looked through the server list for ones with good signal?

There are so many server options i just can't see how you have not been able to get into a game, if your connection is ok....

Have you checked your modem/router isn't blocking anything it shouldn't be?

No, not downloading stuff at the same time...im not that daft :lol:

I managed to get into the 'Create Soldier' part once on the main screen on saturday, it let me sign in etc, but then didnt manage to get into a game. When I click multiplayer on the main screen I literally just get the following message 'You cannot be signed into an EA server at this time, please try again' :wacko:

My broadband runs at circa 20mb so shouldnt be a problem, I might invest in an ethernet cable and hard wire it see if that makes a difference.

Wasted about 5 hours yesterday on multiplayer. One thing that is really annoying me though is the auto crouch/prone. Is there a way to turn this off?

At one point i was hiding behind a wall shooting at someone, i moved back to take cover and stood up as i lost sight of my target.

Getting there, I managed to play one whole Rush game just now, got into the second one and the whole game crashed and having to reset PS3 as we speak...have to say its a bloody awful effort at a game launch, might just revert back to BF2!

Getting there, I managed to play one whole Rush game just now, got into the second one and the whole game crashed and having to reset PS3 as we speak...have to say its a bloody awful effort at a game launch, might just revert back to BF2!

I honesty have not heard of anyone that has had any problems with it.

For me the servers are the best i've ever seen for a FPS on launch... :blink:

Google 'cannot sign into ea online, please try again' and spot the thousands of complaints that have come up. Its only affecting certain users, others are getting in fine, but there are a large percentage of people who cant use it, you just happen to be one of a lucky band who can.

Overall, pretty disappointed with single player. Maybe I was just expecting too much from the next generation of gaming :surrender: .

Your character seems to only be able to go certain places and if you step out of that particular 'area' you are counted out... I'm just after that.. sparse area where you can go anywhere.. type of game.

Frankly I still prefer Medal of Honour.

What's the betting that Call of Duty will be the same as all the rest too? :byebye: