I haven't forgotten about price for track day @ Anglesley

AndyC

Hey all

It was mentioned a little while ago on another thread (couldn't find it - sorry) that I'd get a price for getting a track day at Anglesey as my mate has some decent contacts with a company that organises days there.

Just to let anyone know that had expressed a kind of interest (it was absolutely nothing concrete at this stage) that I haven't forgotten. My mate has just had a cruciate op on his knee so the last thing on his mind right now is track days. As soon as he is up & fixed I'll start getting into his ribs again to get a price & I'll post up as soon as I know. :teeth:

the web site say mid may...... http://www.angleseycircuit.com/index.htm

So will be good to go by the time we have better weather. They tend not to have issues with noise as it is in the middle of no where and half circuit open to the sea so Kev can take the cossie.

I'd forgotten about the reworks, ah well at least it gives me longer to sort it! I loved the old track, hope this new one is half as good.

Agree with the noise too, as far as I know theres no restriction and as you say it is very much in the middle of nowhere.

i see myself of the cliff and into the sea :teeth:

:scare: !!! Have nearly seen that happen - one of the lads I know decided he could take the big right hander at the end of the pit straight flat out in a Caterham (would be around 110-120), anyway he couldn't and "just about managed to stop before getting to the sea". Pure entertainment.