Hmmm unsure

leodspider

Hey guys need some opinions here. Im currently after an exhaust and i had one in mind the motordyne tdx v2, however after spoken to mark from abbey, ive been told it would cost just over 1800 shipped to my address :( . my original budget was 1200, but after talking to a few mates im left with a few options.

Option A - get the exhaust ( once i have the available funds )

Option B - find another exhaust cheaper ( suggestions needed)

Option C - Get a custom true dual made up and order a set of art pipes.

Option D - Spend elsewhere ? (suggestions again)

the only thing on my car right now is the kinitex intake (pics up when i gert time) and the carbon spoiler.

let the great minds speak !!!

invidia gemini true dual? see the other post on here about how it looks when fitted :cloud9:

I just say that the tips does look yummy :p on the exhaust. i prob wont bother about cats, i can change them over come mot time. ill prob pair whatever exhaust i get with art pipes tbh.

If u want a custom one speak to Simons exhaust round the corner from u. Me and Jay got ours done there

yeah i spoke to him a few weeks back, and got quoted 450, my lil bro had a lot done to his corsa from simon and rab ( i think his name is)

Ive thought about the nismo, but maybe its too common :s